Who has a Jug?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, don't take this the wrong way, but you keep saying how you can't afford certain things (er, like good food for your animals), yet you are getting more? Even if the animal is free there are always associated costs. Maybe you should be getting to a point where you can take care of yourself and your current animals before getting more.

Um, don't take this the wrong way, but you keep saying how you can't afford certain things (er, like good food for your animals), yet you are getting more? Even if the animal is free there are always associated costs. Maybe you should be getting to a point where you can take care of yourself and your current animals before getting more.
i know theres associated costs and we can handle that. we are putting them on a raw diet. i never liked the hills brand because why the hell would you pay $8 for a tin of dog food that would last a day.

bump!

Last edited:
Gday Asharee,
We have a jug, he is now 6 years old and has never had any health problems. he's a good dog most of the time, every now and then he can be grumpy and stubborn but never really aggressive at all. As you can see from the photos (if they have worked) he looks a lot different now than he did as a pup, he probably has more jack russell traits than pug traits. He has the big round jug eyes even though they don't stick out and he has jug feet in that when he stands his two front paws point outwards but not much else about him is jug like.
His best feature is a crazy natural mohawk he has that sticks two inches above the rest of the hair on the top of his head. the mini foxie in one of the photos is his new 'brother' that we got over easter. We also have a tenterfield terrier who is three years old, she is probably one of the smartest dogs i've come across, very cunning and, at times, very disobedient. Until i met the missus i was more of a 'big dog' fan but now i believe little dogs are better, they just have a lot more character IMO.
Matt

Attachments

• photo-15.jpg
    photo-15.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 40
  • photo-12.jpg
    photo-12.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 48
  • photo-13.JPG
    photo-13.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 52
Gday Asharee,
We have a jug, he is now 6 years old and has never had any health problems. he's a good dog most of the time, every now and then he can be grumpy and stubborn but never really aggressive at all. As you can see from the photos (if they have worked) he looks a lot different now than he did as a pup, he probably has more jack russell traits than pug traits. He has the big round jug eyes even though they don't stick out and he has jug feet in that when he stands his two front paws point outwards but not much else about him is jug like.
His best feature is a crazy natural mohawk he has that sticks two inches above the rest of the hair on the top of his head. the mini foxie in one of the photos is his new 'brother' that we got over easter. We also have a tenterfield terrier who is three years old, she is probably one of the smartest dogs i've come across, very cunning and, at times, very disobedient. Until i met the missus i was more of a 'big dog' fan but now i believe little dogs are better, they just have a lot more character IMO.
Matt
that mohawk is awesome

Gday Asharee,
Matt

Cute dogs. Though i'm doubting that is a straight Jack russell cross Pug. It's black and tan. Jack Russells don't come in black and tan and nor do pugs.

Why would you want such a terrible "designer dog" crossbred which will no doubt have so many health problems =(

Genetically health tested pure bred dogs beat badly bred crosses with unknown health conditions. My opinion, of course >.>
*Fog horn noise* Wrong!
Crosses are generally always healthier than pure bred. You can't "badly breed" a mongrel ... you just breed one.

*Fog horn noise* Wrong!
Crosses are generally always healthier than pure bred. You can't "badly breed" a mongrel ... you just breed one.

Simply breeding a mongrel *is* badly bred to some people ;)

Cute as pup Matt, love the mohawk! He looks like he's got a wicked personality too.

ill post a pic of mine later when i can find a pic of him, p.s he is really ugly and cute.

here is my Pug 'Diva' sharing with me at Yatala Pies !!!

Attachments

• Yatala 2.jpg
    Yatala 2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Yatala 1.jpg
    Yatala 1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Diva BHP.jpg
    Diva BHP.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 30
I have 2 mini chiahuahuas.kujo the male and pinkiedinx my girl.have had them both since puppyhood (kujo still is a fair bit),one long hair one short.both are total little characters,both need to have the last word in an arguement,and as for teddy bears and toys,looks like im running an illegal daycare centre.hahahahahahahaahah.spoilt little buggers.

get whatever you want.you have to cuddle it.....not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back