Who has a Jug?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much are they wanting for the puppies Asharee133?

Asharee133 said:
ah. pee off notechestiger if your just going to be a douche!! i STATED like, 8 times that i'm getting it off a FRIEND!!!! and i didn't know it was a designer dog!!! dont skim read. makes you look like a twat in the long run

my bad, only turns out i posted it once. and theres no way in heck i'd support a puppy mill!!!

Chill out lol. If you actually READ what I posted, I was replying to Philk who had quoted my original post. My ORIGINAL post was made before you mentioned anything at all. As for the bold, I can certainly say the same for you. Not once did I saw YOUR dog comes from a puppy farm or that you supported them after you stated you're getting it from a friend.

heidii, thank you for the link, it certainly was an interesting read. I'd certainly like to read the case studies that were actually performed sometime =) The breeders that I have talked to in preparation for getting my puppy have said that they desex early if the puppy is to be a pet (as in around 12 weeks). I realise that not everyone does it the same.

Chill out lol. If you actually READ what I posted, I was replying to Philk who had quoted my original post. My ORIGINAL post was made before you mentioned anything at all. As for the bold, I can certainly say the same for you. Not once did I saw YOUR dog comes from a puppy farm or that you supported them after you stated you're getting it from a friend.

heidii, thank you for the link, it certainly was an interesting read. I'd certainly like to read the case studies that were actually performed sometime =) The breeders that I have talked to in preparation for getting my puppy have said that they desex early if the puppy is to be a pet (as in around 12 weeks). I realise that not everyone does it the same.
argh. sorry. i'm grumpy today and is snapping at everyone. i'm sorry!!! pms for the win.

....theres no way in heck i'd support a puppy mill!!!

By buying/getting for FREE a 'designer bred dog' your are supporting the types of people who breed these cross-breds. Just by having one, and going around saying 'i have a jug' is supporting the type of breeders that bred these types of dogs....puppy mills

Promoting this type of cross-bred is supporting the puppy farms that churn them out!

By buying/getting for FREE a 'designer bred dog' your are supporting the types of people who breed these cross-breds. Just by having one, and going around saying 'i have a jug' is supporting the type of breeders that bred these types of dogs....puppy mills
heidii. i didn't even KNOW they were a designer dog. hell, you know what, i'll just say i have a pug cross. happy? picky picky picky.

sorry, im just against puppy mills and anyone that supports them by buying the types of dogs they breed. Shoot me for caring about MANS BEST FRIEND!

how am i being ignorant? go troll somewhere else your not welcome.

by saying well i didnt know, you do

Well done Asharee!

congrats on the new addition, can we move on because this topic has gone on for several pages with nothing to do with herps. Can we move on now?

11 pages of this thread, i think you have made a point and told the whole forum how excited you are.
How about a new forum on how many cats the new addition will scare away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back