Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Scrubbies this season....
Does anyone know a good breeders of Tanami Topaz womas.?looking for a Wicked looking male!

Here is a thought for everyone, how about another thread on how you all go this season, results etc when its all done :)

oooh i cant wait to see everyone's hatchies!!!

not breeding anything, but i sure am glad that you guys all are, i will start saving my pennies!

jungles and more jungles. Looking for an adult het female darwin to go with my albino boy too.

I'm hoping to get some childrens, jungles, thick-tailed geckos and bearded dragons this season.

Heres some poor iPhone pics of some of the breeders.

ec209ae4.jpg

55642b04.jpg

aa626d6c.jpg

17f29dc0.jpg

5d986f00.jpg

96c94613.jpg

I particularly like the shot of the beardies all over the floor

Last edited by a moderator:
breeding this season? well TRYING for....RP Woma's, Roughies, GTP's, Albino Darwins and hets, Axanthic BHP's and hets, Pygmy's, Het Albino and Albino Olive's and some Stimmies...not much ;)

Wish us luck!!

oh and beardies and robustas in the lizard category, not breeding the others this season

Mine is doing the same thing sclero, must be something wrong with them.
f5b5f6bc.jpg

Guys, Status Quo called and they want their Big Fat Mama's back ! :D

not this season but next season i will hopefully breeding my gosford diamonds and my blackheaded monitors. :)

Good luck, I found out I have one of them cooking in my very own incubator the other day :)

HOPEFULLY I'll have diamonds, spotters, beardies and some more levis eggs (all ready two in the incubator)

I have already had a clutch of GTP's hatch out on the 13th of last month.
Thought i would get in before the rush HA HA

Last edited:
Diamonds childreni stimmies a few carpets hopefully my Alice springs womas and inland teis are ready this year as well as usual Rbb common tigers and ebs and waiting for my lacy eggs to hatch they have been in incubator 8 1/2 months so only a couple of weeks to go. 42 eggs still look good and had 3 die. I might breed my Macquarie marsh death adders if females ready again after last year.

First time hopefully this year.
Albino Darwins
Pygmy pythons
Blonde Spotteds
Others
B&W Julatten jungles
Windorah Stimsons
Wheatbelt Stimsons
BHP's
maybe womas, bredli
Central beardies and maybe Shinglebacks

Status