who posts the most

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I was wondering who you people think posts the most utter nonesense and off topic threads.This thread is for a bit of fun dont get offended nominees.

I DO!!!! YAY!!! And that is why, I voted for Snarf.

Coz Nevermind had already voted for me. And besides, it's not fair to vote for yourself... :D

If u think that u post the "most utter nonesense" then u should of voted accordingly.

I dont think that actually, I'm just going along with the thread, because if I don't I will start another argument :) But anyway...YAY! I AM WINNING! :p

Hunny,sweety,baby.
I didnt vote for you.
I am nutural in this poll

HEY NM? Why isnt YOUR name in the poll?

I post alot eh?
Even this post could of been avoided.I mean posting a post about posting alot of posts is just a ridiculous post eh? Oh well too late now ive posted it lol.But so I dont post a new post ill add this next post here ok! How do we submit articles? and are they allowed to be copyed from books?or should I just post them here in a post for other posters to respond to with a post of their own?

Jeremy, I find it awfully sad that you keep track of how many posts I do every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back