Who takes a snake for a swim?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Wokka, and it seems Snake Throwing guy is now under investigation by the EHP who have involved the police. I'm surprised the RSPCA haven't intervened, they clearly say it's wrong and are outraged by what they were shown, so hopefully between the DEHP and them, it'll be sorted.

I do hope the snake will now be given the right care, apparently he had said the snake is with him all the time, he takes it to the pub as well. :rolleyes:

Story link to the latest https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3100177...-love-of-his-life-may-be-taken-away-from-him/

Bloody hell i don't believe it, that bloody muscle pumper even got his 5 mins of fame on Studio 10 weekend edition this morning. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH. :( ......................Ron

The idiots on the news will feature idiots, they are the same species (homo sapiens fartoocommonfortheworld'sgoodus)

I know someone who was there when the media did a story on him last week (keeping in mind that the original 'incident' took place on the Sunday prior, but as the media world goes, they did another 'photo shoot' during the week down at the beach. And strange as it may be, the python actually followed him around wherever he walked (as if it was on an invisible leash). So yes, he did the wrong thing due to reported "I didnt know you couldn't take snakes out to public places", it was a marvellous sight to see a pet python behave not unlike a puppy would (although I wouldn't recommend throwing puppies!)

They aren't puppies, they don't think like puppies, nor act like them. (that's why we have puppies to play with and take for walks, and we keep reptiles to be reptiles)

I think the python was following him because he's (once again, illegally) on the beach and there is no hiding spots on the beach, python feels insecure, follows the idiot who owns him to try and find a hiding spot.
I seriously hope this python is taken away from him, and he is banned from owning another. He has no idea of how to look after a reptile at all. *shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back