Who was looking for these beauties??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Found on the Herp Shop:

308-106 Green Tree Snake, hatchlings, feeding on fish. Should be able to convert feeding to pinkie mice in several weeks. . 4 $500 each

LOL looking to see not to buy thats for sure...I've really never seen one before..

Excuse my ignorance, but it crossed my mind the other night in chat, is a Green Tree Snake and a Green Tree Python, totally different reptiles. :?: :?:

OZ

OzDAZ said:
Excure my ignorance, but it crossed my mind the other night in chat, is a Green Tree Snake and a Green Tree Python, totally different reptiles. :?: :?:

OZ

Daz,

Yes they are different. A Green Tree Snake is a colubrid, whereas a Green Tree Python is a (ready for it.....) python :D

And it isn't ignorance, these two are always confused!

Thanks for that titbit of info, I sort of knew the answer when I seen the prices in this thread, but when it comes to snakes I covet, I avoid reading up on them unless my wallet gives me permission, I try to stear away from things I cant readily afford, it weighs on my minds and keeps me awake at night. :roll: :wink:
Not just snakes but cars bikes all that stuff thats out of my financial reach for the time being
. :?

OZ

He he he.... I know the feeling..... If I had my way, I would spend ALL my money on retiles & musical equipment! But damn all those amps, guitars, snakes, lizards, etc are all SOOOO expensive!!! :D

it weighs on my minds and keeps me awake at night. a quote from ozdaz
unlike the majority of us, daz has 2 minds, lucky bugger, twice as much stress, or twice as intelligent, you be the judge

I?m constantly in two minds Tony, the left and right side of my brain hate each other totally, but on the above occasion this was not the case, sorry for confusing you ,in the future ill utilize a proof reader before I post, if only for your benefit.
And as an attempt to make up for my grievous syntax error and the general poor quality of my previous post, in my next effort I will attempt to offer up a Shakespearian work of art, thou at this point in time and mindset its more likely to read along the lines of a Machiavellian nightmare.
:D :?

OZ :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back