Wholly Crap...Some People....Blue Tongue and Jungle together!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Have to check this out. I can't believe it...should almost be reported!

( no links please as it IS against site rules)

And I quote "Both tame, both in same tank and get along very well"! Well of course they get along together...they are both reptiles right????

Last edited by a moderator:
haha wow! that's almost too small for a blue tongue that size, would you think? Looks to be quite a large bluey.

yeah its a decent sized bluey...and the snake is only small...but the only reason they "Get along" is cause the snake is too big for the bluey to eat it and the snakes to small to eat the bluey lol!

Just go to gumtree and search for it :) Search Blue Tongues...You will ffind it pretty quickly lol

This ad just came up on my scrabble game as a promo for Gumtree.
Great advertising

What's wrong with people, why would you even think that would be a good idea.

Yeah I know of a zoo that tried to keep taipans and geckos together on the theory tai's don't eat geckos. Needless to say the knobbie involved died very shortly after. I don't make this stuff up.

Lots of zoos keep different species together, Currumbin used to keep Scrubbies with Land Mulletts and Green Tree Frogs and Sydney had a Boa in with a Green Iguana.

Not somebody on here is it thats selling it. We have had a few newbies that are adamant its fine to do this sort of thing

Some people should not be allowed pets at all..Brainless!!!!!!!

Lets look at this with a little less venom hey!

The person keeping these animals obviously is doing their best, both animals look to be in good condition.
The cage is heated, has UV, they have the appropriate cleaner and it all looks neat.
For all we know when they come home they take the animals out for a bit of exercise.
The way to help people is not to berate them for doing their best, rather to acknowledge what they are doing well, and suggest what can be improved.
I try and follow this rule, though it's often difficult on this site with the number of troglodytes that should spend more times working on their own failings rather than working on every body else's.

Lets look at this with a little less venom hey!

The person keeping these animals obviously is doing their best, both animals look to be in good condition.
The cage is heated, has UV, they have the appropriate cleaner and it all looks neat.
For all we know when they come home they take the animals out for a bit of exercise.
The way to help people is not to berate them for doing their best, rather to acknowledge what they are doing well, and suggest what can be improved.
I try and follow this rule, though it's often difficult on this site with the number of troglodytes that should spend more times working on their own failings rather than working on every body else's.

But youve just berated us with our failings as trogladites?

Besides we are all perfect on this forum :p

Lots of zoos keep different species together, Currumbin used to keep Scrubbies with Land Mulletts and Green Tree Frogs and Sydney had a Boa in with a Green Iguana.

...and Reprile Park has RBB w/ turtles and water dragons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back