Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roadkill5000

Reaction score
just to get people talking about reptiles (youve been talking about urls with dead people or something) and if anyone is searching for a reptile they wish to acquire they can find out who they can get them off or could help them find someone with some for sale.
what does everyone plan to breed this season or has already successfully bred this season?

This season:

Pogona Barbatus

Pogona Vitticeps

( Sorry about the spelling! )

Next Season:

Ridge Tailed Monitors

Maybe some Centrailians.

well i am breeding my NT's this year and will be purchacing a trio of varanus primordius.
think this is a great idea btw

Varanus primordius? Wuzz that?

Is anyone going to breed some Womas this season?

How much? I may get one instead of the Centrailian.

northern blunt spined monitors bb, also are you aware of how much they cost? i am sure u are but if you don't you will probly pay somthing like $2000

****e, Okay never mind. Is anyone Breeding:

Diamonds
Water Pythons
Jungles
Centrailians
Beardies ( any )
Carpets ( any )
Olives

If so how much?

Are the NT's the Morelia s. variegata? If so if I can see some pics I'll get one! How much for a pair? :D

I like the Idea of this thread, and every time somebody is wanting to purchase or sell something, they just post. It's easier then the Trading Classifieds page, besides people go to threads more often.

So the South Australian Woma (Aspidites ramsayi) are alsoa bundle of green?

What a beuatiful fella ad! Is he for sale or are you breeding from him? How much? I really want to get into breedin Beardies.

A friend has a nice orange phase female we are putting him over in a few weeks time, I can let you know when hatchlings are available - I'll want $50 for them. They should be breedable in a year in you feed them heaps!

Fine by me. $50 is good. How much for a trio? :D When do you think the hatchies will be available?

she wants everthing!

Hey Belle, you seem to be getting every herp under the aussie sun, let me ask you, how does a 13 y.o. afford to feed and house so many animals? or is it wishful thinking?

I get $120 a month for pocket money, and I breed my own food. I aslo won an English competition so I have some EXTRA money :D

Is it a problem Jeremy? If I have Arabian Horses, dosent that kind of suggest something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back