Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mreyes

Reaction score
Hi guys,
just wondering who's going to the Scales & Tails Expo next week? Would suck walking around and passing by people who we chat to on APS... :)

Cheers,
Mitch

I am, probabaly. I know it's on the 12th but what times?

l am going to be there "selling" stimmies and spotteds from hatchies through to proven breeding pairs and singles,should be interesting as its a 1st for QLD.
............solar 17 (Baden)

It's really shaping up to be awesome! Stall holders coming in from everywhere..... Exhibitors happy to show off their animals ..... Animals for sale...... Live entertainment...... Guest Speakers..... Can't wait!

had my day of work booked in for a month or so now. my partner and i will be there, you cant miss us will be cruising around with a black labby. come say hi.

I am, probabaly. I know it's on the 12th but what times?

Kicks off at 9am, stalls start packing up around 4pm with entertainment, food and bar going through to about 8-9pm. The day is great but kicking back at the end of day chatting to fellow herpers while there is live entertainment going in the background is tops.

sorry to hijack but is anyone selling blonde spotteds?
cheers

I'm 99.9% sure that there will be a couple of blond spotteds for sale on the day.

Rodentfarm will be there with a few rats, Mice and Quail for sale. Quantities are tight in Queensland, so if you want any larger quantities let me know and I can send them up from Newcastle.

Kicks off at 9am, stalls start packing up around 4pm with entertainment, food and bar going through to about 8-9pm. The day is great but kicking back at the end of day chatting to fellow herpers while there is live entertainment going in the background is tops.

Sounds AWESOME, but where is it? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back