Why Did I Sell It?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowtail

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Every time I sell something nice I regret it and it happens all the time.
Unfortunately when you breed snakes you can't keep them all but I hate it when people who bought them send you a pic later of a stunning animal that you wish you kept.

This little beauty is off to Cairns tomorrow.

IMG_2959.jpg

I’m scared of when my new bredli breed because they come from the best lines in aus

And I’ve seen their previous babies and they are RED and gorgeous

I might just keep a couple dozen
[doublepost=1547532788,1547532631][/doublepost]@Yellowtail very gorgeous albino! Do you have pics of the parents?

I don't breed pythons "yet" but my last clutch of Central beardies had a white hypo leatherback and I'm like do I keep him or sell him?
I ended up letting him go and keeping an orange Leatherback het hypo,het trans who looks like her grandmother. WT ???
Once again you can't keep them all

I’m scared of when my new bredli breed because they come from the best lines in aus

And I’ve seen their previous babies and they are RED and gorgeous

I might just keep a couple dozen
[doublepost=1547532788,1547532631][/doublepost]@Yellowtail very gorgeous albino! Do you have pics of the parents?
Mother is a het with high fluro and lots of complex colours, father is an albino from a mating of a tricolour male albino with another colourful het.
IMG_5249.jpg

Just keep them till they hit a year old and then sell and keep back what you want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do but you can only keep so many and with albino Darwins a lot of the subtle colours and fluro don't show till 18mths plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back