why does my new Murray Darling still look hungry

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesmd

Not so new Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys I got my Murray darling on Tuesday and the breeder told me he feeds him one pinky mouse every Tuesday so I got him home got his tank set up and warm and straight away he had three pinkie a one was nearly a velvet but ever since he's been cruzin around hunting I mean he stayed in his hide at the hot end and digested for a day but then he lokked starving again he's approximately 40 cm and he was born on the 5/6/14 I keep a graduate temp and its always between 30/33 degrees Celsius at the hot end and ideas on what to do or why hes acting like that

Flood the forum like this and no one will answer anything you ask. You've already started a thread with plenty of answers yesterday, don't be annoying.

Just don't comment if u don't won't to obviously o didn't want to here from the same people coz all the did is argue about who was right

I'm new to this forum stuff and trying to figure stuff out so there no need to comment if you opinion is usless

And if u must really k ow o meant to pit thoe on another forum because the immature behavior on here was getting to me

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to get snappy, I was just giving you some advice. Posting multiple threads asking the same question is just going to annoy people. It's called flooding and is actually against the site rules.
If you feel people here are treating you immaturely, perhaps think about how you come across to them...

No it wasn't how people treat me its that they were to bizzy arguing about who was right and as I said I was trying to put out up on another one bit I'm still learning

Probably he is looking for food, predators tend to do that. Don't feed him too much though, no-one wants a fat snake.

Patients is a virtue my friend. So sometimes it's best to wait for an answer rather than start another thread.

It's the nature of the beast on public forums for people to ask questions if they consider that a reply is not correct. Disregard any trivial arguments and just wait patiently for an answer to your question.

Your question was answered on your other thread.

Cheers.

I didn't get suspended my account got stopped because I had 2 profile because I couldn't get on this one before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back