Width of Threads out of whack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy having to pan accross and entire screen to read or to select the next page or to press the reply buttons....

and quotes are missing that make threads hard to follow at times :rolleyes:

And just to show another example... notice that the scroll bar has barely moved in two pages and you realise how far we have to scrol to get to the end where the reply buttons etc are!

All the closed threads go back to normal.

Just read the closed thread about the invisible albinos and noticed that that thread was back to normal???

Having searched for this thread to comment it appears someone else has noticed this too.

ok,. so if I want the thread width to be normal again, what do I need to download & where do I get it from?

Is anything going to be done for those who can not upgrade or use any other browsers?

Is anything going to be done for those who can not upgrade or use any other browsers?
Hi Jay,

I am working with our vendor to rectify the issue. I can't give you any timeframe yet though.

Adam

No worries Adam,

Knowing it is being looked into is great. Will calm my frustrations a little longer lol

Thanks Adam.

Thanks,.
Ok,. I have to say I am not real techo when it comes to computers,. so,.. if I download a new browser ie Internet Explorer,. I wont lose anything will I?
If you install the latest version of Internet Explorer, you will no longer be able to access the old version of Internet Explorer. If you install any of the other browsers, you will not lose anything.

All of these browsers also come with an automatic import for any favourites you have.

I have the same problem at school... it only shows up fine on the notebooks and half the time I can't manage to book one - suggestions?

I downloaded the new version of Internet Explorer and wham just like Adam said the problem is gone. I have been working with this problem for about 2 weeks so you can imagine how nice it is to get the pages dropping down properly again.

Thanks Adam

I've tried loading this thread up with IE6 and IE8 (in IE7 compatibility mode) and neither produce the issue.

Hi guys

I am using internet explorer 8 and I have having trouble with the postings....not wrapping so I am not sure why this is happening for me.

Everything was fine yesterday......but not today !!!!

Elizabeth

im using internet explorer 8 and ive now noticed the huge thread width problem on most threads im viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back