Wii Fit Plus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just got myself a Wii this week bundled with Wii Fit Plus and DJ Hero.
I haven't had much of a go o DJ Hero yet, but I'm loving Wii Fit Plus.

Already I've lost a kilo from playing Fit Plus every day =)

I love the "free training" it features. You can set it to monitor you jogging or doing step-ups, and it allows you to change the channel and watch TV. The speaker in the Wiimote keeps you motivated and keeps track of how much you've jogged/walked and how many calories you've burnt.

Has anyone else tried Wii Fit Plus?

LOL Nintendo Wii is not excercise LOL. I think it far more likely that you apparent Kg weight loss is that you have forgot to drink some water during the day or were wearing less clothes cause it's summer time now or cause ur scales are inaccurate. :)

Get outside and play some sport or ride your bike or walk your dog if you want to get fit and have some excercise. Don't get video games if you want to get fit and healthy, they do the opposite, they make you lazy and stay indoors!

Hate to break it to you - but Gordo is probably correct (though he's almost never wrong).

In this case I watched a program that had several personal trainers showing the exercise routines etc they do and vs the Wii - and the outcome was positive but absolutely no competition for actual exercise!!!

The Wii failed in every department - but was 'ok' for low impact exercise.

But it most certainly beat the sitting down and playing games :)

You might be better with this patent:

T.V. Energized by exercise cycle - Patent 4298893

Of course it isn't as good as normal exercise, but it gets the heart rate up and as such, burns calories. It also gets people who otherwise wouldn't do any exercise at all (not talking about you Duke) to do some.

I'm trying to get it to teach me some balance and coordination, because I trip over lots lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back