Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The Wild Australia Expo is the first of its kind in Australia. Wether a second will be held depends on the support this expo receives. So please if you live within travelling distance of Darlingharbour, please support this event by attending and by also getting all your friends and families to attend . They need more then 25,000 people to attend to break even. Lets hope the weather is kind.

I personally think it is going to be awesome, and I look forward to seeing as many members of APS there(including africa) :lol: :lol:

LOL sorry bigguy I'll be changing globes cos I use thermostats :) LOL.
I'd love to be there mate but unfortunately theres no way I can make it :( I've already planned to come up there in October and I'm only a poor urchin who has to attend work in order to feed my wife and seventy two kids :)

Great Slatey, now we only need another 24, 994 to go :shock:

I reckon they get the 25k easy bigguy, even the squeamish have a fascination for herps! :lol:

I was planning on coming down there for it but with just starting a new job and all it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it :(

well i will be there for sure!!!!!
even getting some of my squirmish friends to go ;)

I'm there! Trying to drag along the other half and his kids too... If not then I'm going solo.

BTW
Who's going to the Expo on Saturday?
Anyone going to the conference on Sunday?

same
not going sunday anymore its DADDY DAY OUT!!!!!

Bryony I am daddy to. :cry:
Looks like the expo is having big publicity now. Lot of talk on radio.

Lol ime spending some quality time with my dad at the expo......dont know what day yet though.

Its also going to be a great opportunity to see some different and unusual animals up close, and also see the quality of animals that are being kept and bred. Most of the reptiles that will be on display belong to private breeders and Anthony Stimson has tried to source 'the best of the best' animals for the exhibit. So if your in the market for any new herps this coming season this is a great opportunity to check out different breeders animals and also meet some very experienced keepers.

The "Today" program on Channel 9 gave the expo pretty solid publicity this morning when they forcast their weather... a different animal every half hour. The two I saw (before going to work) were a small salt water crocodile and a possum.

I wish I could go but a trip to Sydney this weekend is out of the question. :?

An overpass near my place has a huge banner, advertising the expo, spread across it.

I'll be at the expo on Saturday and the CARA Conference on Sunday. If anyone sees an average-height fat bloke with short dark-brown hair and a fresh stud through his lip....stay away. I've heard he can be a bit friggin' annoying.

Simon Archibald

I'll be there Saturday morn for the breaky with Dobey and Bry and anyone else that is going along.
I'll also be there for the conference on Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting some APS members as well.

See you there...... :lol:

If anyone sees an average-height fat bloke with short dark-brown hair and a fresh stud through his lip.
If there's one thing about herp gaterings it certainly attracts all sorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back