Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. snakehunter, congrats on your diamond. You were up against some pretty tuff competition.

Which one was yours? Those black and yellow ones were pretty awesome as was the B&W ones.

Simon_Archibald said:
Linus,
The albino Olives weren't valued at $250K...that's what Gavin wanted. Just quietly too, I doubt anyone in Australia would pay anywhere near that amount for a albino pairs and a few het pairs...dreamin'

Simon Archibald

If your referring to the original ad on Herptrader it was $150k.
Subsequent ad had prices per individual as I recall.

Springherp said:
Apparently they are not even a subspecies of johnstoni, but a whole new species! They live alongside normal freshies and salties, so are not isolated.

Oh well, I heard different but as I say it was about 20 years ago.

Hugsta, mine was a black and yellow, smaller than the two that beat her, she was next to Alan's 'Blocker'.

Yep, I know the one. Surprised I didn't see you there, then again I may have seeing as I don't know what you look like. I was there at the end when Alan was packing Blocker up for a bit.

OH, hang on, did you come along with two others and take your diamond while Alan was near Blocker??

I was with Shermy and saw you come in. If I had know I would of said g'day. Oh well! :lol: Next time.

peterescue said:
If your referring to the original ad on Herptrader

I'm not referring to that. There was an advertisment sign displayed with the Olives.

hugtsa said:
They are apparently in breeding programs now SH. Apparently breeding pairs will be $5000 and hatchies will be $1000 each.

I think the pairs are adult w/c specimens that they have permits to catch and sell...the hatchies will be c/b. That's my understanding from Gavin anyway.

Simon Archibald

Tell everyone why dont you :mad:!
Oh well, my name is down already hehe

I think the pairs are adult w/c specimens that they have permits to catch and sell...the hatchies will be c/b. That's my understanding from Gavin anyway.
Yeh righto Simon, I wasn't 100% sure about the monitors and where they were coming from but new the $ for them was pretty right.

Yeah brodes...we shoulda shut up!!!!! Oh well, I'm down for some...will let you know how it goes with Gavin.

Daz, if that Flavi turns out to be female, I may not be buying any. I've just located 2 female Lacies that I have a pick of and if I get greedy, I might take both ;-)

Simon Archibald

LMAO, no worries guys, I will PM you first Simon and you next Brodes once I have found out. Then it will go on here.
Oh!! And keep the price I mentioned to yourselves as well. Thanks.

snakehunter said:
I thought that big green tree frog was a bit ugly, with all that skin hanging over its eyes.

If it was the one i saw it was overweight. That skin is called tympanic ridges, should be prominent but overly so. Was another healthy big cearulea there, i uploaded a pic in the expo album. :wink:

hey springherp, hugsta, dobermanmick and snakegirl............
when are you going to put up the pics?!?!?!?!?!?!?

you all had some great shots and they are not in the wild expo album yet, i wanna see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back