Wild blue tongue's trip to the vet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_m

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a picture of the little blue tongue that a friend fished out of his pond yesterday. It had a wound on its head that we suspect came from being clipped by a whipper snipper (looks worse than it actually is). We took it into Karingal Vet this morning and left in in the capable hands of Karla and Dr Simpson.

BlueTongue.jpg

Great photo, the little chap looks happy. Here's hoping he pulls through ok.

i witnessed an attack in a yard yesterday by two dogs on a bluey i ran over and saved it and took it to vet but it was no good unfortunately and had to be euthanized. I wish i could have saved it,horrible way for an animal to be mortaly wounded.

Good place to leave him/her, Sarah. I wonder if we'll see pictures of the bluey on Dr Simpson's FB page soon.

i witnessed an attack in a yard yesterday by two dogs on a bluey i ran over and saved it and took it to vet but it was no good unfortunately and had to be euthanized. I wish i could have saved it,horrible way for an animal to be mortaly wounded.

Poor critter. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back