Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Here are a couple of pics of wild coastals we took tonight.
One by a bbq in the state forest - very poor condition - poor thing was probably full of worms. Nice cream and banding.
The small one had lovely colour and beautiful head pattern.
Hope ya like em
Cheers
Ad

cool pics.which state forest?here's one we got tonight
2006_0204herping0025.jpg

and this fella aswell
[/img]
bb.jpg

Hey Whatsup,
Very nice carpet!!
We were up Mt Mee on the Sunshine Coast
Where were you?
Cheers
Ad

Very nice pics ad! That smaller one sure is nice. Shame about the other, nice banding though

Also,
Ive found holding the torches out the side - just away from the animal helps the flash and gives better night pics.
Your pics seem to have some good light on them, how do you set up your lights at night?
Cheers
Ad

Great pics also whatsup! I love the look of that coastal!

Here are a couple more pics from tonight of the same animals.

hey ad
that looks very much like one we got at mt mee last weekend.awsome colours.
2006_0129mtmeec1.jpg
[/img]

Nice pics, pardon my ignorance (its too early for a Sunday) what is that black and white one (surely not a banded krait snake)?

hey renni
maybe wrong but i think that is a bandy bandy!!! also does anyone on her keep these or breed them???

cheeers kahn

Heres another head shot of the skinny one, it was quite a nice looking snake but really undernourished.
carpet_head2.jpg

That black & white banded one...is it native? Also what is it called (common & scientific)...also...can I get one?! It's pretty!

KathandStu said:
That black & white banded one...is it native? Also what is it called (common & scientific)...also...can I get one?! It's pretty!

Its a Bandy Bandy Vermicella annulata (?)
Mildly venomous. Big problem would be finding its fav food which is blindsnakes. Very pretty though :D

Bummer!. Venemous snakes (or anything really) arn't my ideal cuppa. Still as you said, very pretty to look at. Thanks Olivehydra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back