Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the white beardie that won 1st place.

with the good looking diamonds. were they for sale and were they hatchlings???? was dolittle farm selling any diamonds???

I think there were a few hatchlings but most seemed older, maybe yearlings. I know dolittle farm had adult diamonds... cant remember if they had babies though...

I got my Mac's from them :)

Hatchy Diamonds are a non-event. You won't know what you're getting until they're a good 12 months old, so if you're after high yellow, you need to wait until they're at least 12 months.

J

nice. i got a blonde mac off dolittle just over a year ago. looks amazing and is the most placid snake possible. did dolittle have any diamond yearlings??? were they nice colour??? coz i intend oif getting a yearling off them.

also, did this years show have more animals than last years and is the venue bigger???

Yer the venue is bigger, i didn't feel as cramped walking around stalls. I honestly can't remember the diamonds, there were high yellows but i cant remember if they were just on display or not. I wish id taken my camera..

You'll find out tomorrow whats still for sale lol, sorry i can't be more help

we were there today and we were thoroughly impressed with it all animals were stuning people were grait very well set up loved it loved it next expo we'll be there with bells on

went up today, ended up getting a cracker pair of RHD womas of URS. I was lucky i could find a nice female as there didn't seem to be many female womas for sale up there. My mate also got a stunning hatchy jungle for only $250. In all was a good show with lots for sale, was also great to see the quolls (spelling) and the tassy devils.

wild expo 2010 sydney

what a day , heaps to see ther and heaps to buy , i brought so much i could not get it all home ? everyone was selling and buying heaps, i brought off steven carruthers , john weigel , snake ranch, stonnemanns,camo anybody that had great stock and the price that matched, met some really good people? theres some really good tanks coming out at the moment , looking forward untill tomorrow, be back again to pick up the stock i could not cart home ( PT ).great day if your thinking and cant decide yet it a must?

Home sweet home..

What a great two days! Big changes since my last expo at castle hill in 2008. The long drive was well worth it. Had a great time, so much to look at & some good bargains. Spent Friday & a few hours this morning at the expo, unfortunately could catch up with everyone I wanted to, had to cut it short today.

To all involved with making Wild Expo happen, you have done a wonderful job!

I'll have to upload our new addition soon.

Sorry about the quality it was rather crowded and rushed.

I can't post all 70 of them but here's a few.
IMG_3844.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

Any pics of the White Beardy from the show?

wow great pics lonewolf real nice ! i think you should put up the 70 pics you have but.. lol

any monitors at the expo forsale ect ? or did they miss out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back