Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3892.jpg

far out griz i didnt see anyone lol i musta just walked pasts yas all.
i didnt see anyone either but i was busy with my baby girl. i did think it was funny to get a pic with my little girl and me in the fake crock mouth....and so did everyone else hahahahaha

what happens to the animas then???

mate the expo is in a pavillion so its all undercover. It would be ridiculous to have it in the open where everything could get wet if it rained dont you think??
http://www.wildexpo.com.au/Show 2010/venue.htm
Paddington Pavilion Sydney Showground Sydney Olympic Park
Situated within the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, just 25 min from the CBD and with a train station at the front door and parking for 10,000 vehicles, getting to the show is easy. The 2010 Frog & Reptile Show will be occupying the Paddington Pavilion adjacent to the Acer Arena and ANZ Stadium.

Last edited:
Was a good show, I expected there to be more unusual animals though, thought for sure Snake Ranch would of had a white mac on display

It was pretty cool, i saw Nikki and probably a few other people while i was cruisin around...
They had a few great buys, like Ridgies for 200, and some very nice Tristis ofr 300 or 350, didnt buy anything this year, but next year ill be getting my hands on a nice ant of somesort...

i went to the expo yeterday i have to honestly say it was the biggest waste and time and money i was looking forward to going with the kids but what a disapoinment it was simallar to last year but cramped into a smaller area u couldnt even sit with the kids to watch the entertainment. I will not be going next year if i want anything in future i will just goto one of the many overpriced reptile shops in sydney at least they dont charge for entry not yet anyway

Well i came over from S.A and was a little dissapointed. I think my expectations are to high, would have liked to see more geckos for sale or more geckos on display. I also think that they should not open the doors till everything is ready, i had to walk around for a 2 hrs or so and they were still trying to get animals in cages. I do think they did a good job for wat they had to work with. There needs to be more private breeders having stalls jmo, and i for one would have thought snake ranch and others would have had some of thier best pythons on display. In saying this i took alot away and hope it gets better in the future. I didnt get the time to catch up with everyone but got good tips on how to look after geckos cheers ramsayi. LOL.

there were heaps of geckos on display, amyae, asper, milii, granite belt thick tails, swaini, salebrosus, platurus, levis, giant caves and a few others.

I went up to the expo today. I had a good morning. I got to say hello to brian from snake bites. I have never been a big fan of blue tongues but i would have to say the black ones that one of the sellers had for sale were very nice. Not many monitors for sale. Looking forward to watching others post their photos of their purchases.

Went again today with my parents as they wanted to have a look 1 of the highlights was watching Brian from snakebites tv from USA while he was at the snake ranch stand he got tagged a few times buy a rough scaled python :)

so no good geckos mate? thats a shame

I didnt say this pal i just wanted more, they had alot of geckos set up in small exo's and not the best for display and besides if you were chasing certain species you would be chasing your tail to find out who owned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back