Wild South African Rock Python Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerCoastal

Reaction score
One of my friends originally comes from south africa, and he has just been back on a holiday and bought back some nice pics so thought that i would share them with some people that can appreciate them ;)

Attachments

• pic31556.jpg
    pic31556.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 708
  • pic22798.jpg
    pic22798.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 621
  • pic16519.jpg
    pic16519.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 564
  • CDocuments andSettingsAmandaHeystekApplicationDataFUJIFILMFinePixViewerSTem_.jpg
    CDocuments andSettingsAmandaHeystekApplicationDataFUJIFILMFinePixViewerSTem_.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 706
  • CDocuments andSettingsAmandaHeystekApplica_.jpg
    CDocuments andSettingsAmandaHeystekApplica_.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 635
wow impressive !!! cheers for the photos
Must get over there one of these days

Wow they are one of my all time favourite snakes and would definetely be the first one i would buy if they were legal. Great photo's and thanks for sharing them!! Love the shot of it staring down the camera while wrapped around dinner still lol.

yeah they are some awesome pics, a trip with free accommodation and travel guide sounds good to me... now to rob a bank for the air fare so i can take some pics of my own ;)

I wish we had herps that size getting around Australia!!!

Awesome photos thanks for sharing l like the photo where you see the African Rock Python stearing straight at the camera.
l'm glad we don't have Pythons that grow to that size here in Australia cause they will pose a risk to people in their homes.

yeah it was stuck in the fence, they managed to get it out using 9 people, they just cut the wire just out of biting reach then pinned it down while they unraveled the wire but your right it wasnt a happy snake

wow that's awesome i think i'll stick with my (little) coastal

Wow those ppl are just standing around like they see these pythons all the time, as beautiful as they are i would be inside the building peering at its beauty from behind a window/wall..great foto shots

Wow those ppl are just standing around like they see these pythons all the time, as beautiful as they are i would be inside the building peering at its beauty from behind a window/wall..great foto shots
really?....I'd be part of the rescue team ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back