Wild water python mating

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great thing to see! Did you see the males interacting with each other? Any combat? I'm surprised a male that small got that close with three other males in the competition! My male Waters have been pretty keen fighters during breeding season.

What area is this in? (general area is fine if you don't want to give away your herping spot).

What a great thing to see! Did you see the males interacting with each other? Any combat? I'm surprised a male that small got that close with three other males in the competition! My male Waters have been pretty keen fighters during breeding season.

What area is this in? (general area is fine if you don't want to give away your herping spot).
Goldsborough valley at fisheries crossing on the way to the camp ground. Im not going to hide this beautiful area its where theres lots of northen tree snakes too.

Goldsborough valley at fisheries crossing on the way to the camp ground. Im not going to hide this beautiful area its where theres lots of northen tree snakes too.

So Cairns region. Nice! I think I may have seen a couple of Water Pythons on that road actually. Hatchlings, about... gee, over 15 years ago. The hatchlings were really lovely and calm in that area. Lovely little creatures. Who knows, that big girl could be one of the ones I saw as a baby, or a grand or great grandchild. Thanks for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back