wildlife demonstration licence revoked

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;jsaTElBljOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE[/video]
Isn't it fantastic news for snakes and anyone who likes them!

"We're on call to capture deadly snakes whenever the public come across one, and if we go out of business because of this trial snake-related fatalities will soar,'' Mr Hoser said.

hes pretty up himself if he thinks just because he isnt doing his "shows" that people will get bitten more ;)

Worked out. Doors rock. Alf Stewart does not.

Last edited:
hes pretty up himself if he thinks just because he isnt doing his "shows" that people will get bitten more ;)
Yeah, because he is definitely the only snake relocator we have in Victoria. He truly is King of Propaganda. Reading his site is always a good laugh.

Fuscus you rock! The doors the end. Feel bad about the revoke licence thing but the doors as the song. This beer is for you:)
Thanks. But "the end" is probably a touch premature as this WILL go to the courts. Also do a bit of research (hint - venomoid snakes - forth result) and you will not feel bad about the revoke licence thingy.

Thanks. But "the end" is probably a touch premature as this WILL go to the courts. Also do a bit of research (hint - venomoid snakes - forth result) and you will not feel bad about the revoke licence thingy.

will do, thanks for the heads up.
Is it just me or does he look like Alf Stewart

Last edited:
Matey in Melbourne isn't telling his bookings they are cancelled until day before so they can't call other demonstrators. All at the cost of a child's birthday. Parents are calling in tears desperate to cheer the day other demonstrators.

A quote from a bloke who's been in posers sights before.

Last edited:
[FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
A quote from a bloke who's been in posers sights before.[/FONT]
Friends had him booked for tomorrow (against my advice) for an 8yr old's party, they were told on Wednesday, so maybe he didn't tell some, but he told them pretty early.
Got no respect for the guy, but that's just not completely true.

is this the same bloke with a video on you tube and he is not wearing a shirt and generally just a knob??

must be " rough scaled python feeding" by thesnakebusters ...

Mr Hoser says Snakebusters has never had a
near-fatal
snake attack

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr Hoser has had to cancel almost $40,000 worth of bookings up to April 1.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HOLD ****!! how much does he charge?![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I heard of it getting suspended or something only a couple of months ago... I wish I made that sort of money on that amount of time.[/FONT]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back