Win a Date with Hix

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

APS' official Bachelor of the Year is on the prow for some female friendship. Ladies, here is your chance to win a date with the most desired man on your forums of choice.

To enter for this once in a lifetime opportunity simply email [email protected] with "Your ideal reptile-keeper date" in 30 words or less. The winner will be chosen based on creativity and romantic value.

The winner will receive a night with Hix including dinner at one of Panania's finest gourmet restaurants.

Winning and any other worthwhile entries will be publicly posted in this thread.

Entries close 24th of September.

Mate, I'll put up with hix for a night for a decent feed :)

What precautions can we take to insure that we don't win a date with Hix?

Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

boa said:
What's first prize ?

The winner will receive a night with Hix including dinner at one of Panania's finest gourmet restaurants.

All paid for by APS administration. This is serious offer.

RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

you mean the WHOLE night with hix.?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

TrueBlue said:
you mean the WHOLE night with hix.?

This is up to wining lady. maybe just diner will be enough for first date.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

does it have to be a lady.??

Yes ladies only.

This comp is not joke ladies. Ignore some of the jokers and comedians who like to discredit our sixy hixy. Hixy will accommodate one of you and you can have nice romantic dinner all paid for by APS. So please email me Your ideal reptile-keeper date.

i recon gorden and april should both go.

I think Hix should pm my Dad and apply to have me enter this comp. That's the way things work around the Willow household :wink:

lol so you'll fly the lucky lady to Sydney for this date (non Sydneysider entrants), and cover dinner and a hotel?

LOL Lily. I am candidate n. 2. Just waiting for weather to get better and I will call your dad my self. I am planing bike trip to see you in few months. Mabe christmass. Don't go for hixy's sexy body, I do have lot to offer if you ignore my big belly and old age.

LOL Lily. I am candidate n. 2. Just waiting for weather to get better and I will call your dad my self. I am planing bike trip to see you in few months. maybe Christmas. Don't go for hixy's sexy body, I do have lot to offer if you ignore my big belly and old age.

P.S. Does Hixie come with any extras???????? :twisted:

Simone.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

johnbowemonie said:
P.S. Does Hixie come with any extras???????? :twisted:

Simone.

What like a free heat cord or water bowl?

Don't go for hixy's sexy body, I do have lot to offer if you ignore my big belly and old age.

hehe Slatey......you are just sooo cute!! You would be a prize catch on any ladies arm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back