Win a Date with Hix

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

Slateman said:
LOL Lily. I am candidate n. 2. Just waiting for weather to get better and I will call your dad my self. I am planing bike trip to see you in few months. maybe Christmas. Don't go for hixy's sexy body, I do have lot to offer if you ignore my big belly and old age.

Hehehe, you're a scallywag, Slatey! Just as long as you open doors and pull out my chair for me. (Didn't you read the "swearing" thread? I insist on being treated like a lady, and the young men simply have no idea about etiquette. They don't even know which side of the path they should walk on when strolling with a lady! :roll: )

Do I get more points if I write in rhyme or iambic pentameter?

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

OOOHHHH. Thanks girls for kind words.

Now we have to get this date for Hixy going. I am waiting for first e-mails, Lot of you girls maybe thinks that he is to gorgeous for you, but don't get this to discaridge your attempt. He is real gentleman and you newer know your luck.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

Slateman said:
LOL Lily. I am candidate n. 2. Just waiting for weather to get better and I will call your dad my self. I am planing bike trip to see you in few months. Mabe christmass. Don't go for hixy's sexy body, I do have lot to offer if you ignore my big belly and old age.

An inheritance?!

Why does a date with Hix qualify as Herp discussion rather than chit chat? And just what is behind that sign? Is it a snake? Reminds of that famous movie line - " Is that a snake in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?".
Does Hix come with or without the sign?

I don't know about any sign Wokka, but his head's on back-to-front to begin with! Reckon that's a sign... of anything?

Jamie.

Hey Lily,

Chivalry isn't dead just dying quickly. The man is meant to walk between the lady and the road to prevent splashes from puddles.

The drawback to iambic pentameter is finding people who will understand you. :).

Make sure Hix is a true gentleman for the evening. And good luck to whoever may win. :)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

wokka said:
Why does a date with Hix qualify as Herp discussion rather than chit chat? And just what is behind that sign? Is it a snake? Reminds of that famous movie line - " Is that a snake in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?".
Does Hix come with or without the sign?

This is serious APS discussion. Hix is our man of the year on APS and this competition is part of APS oficial business.

This topic is not joke, I do seriously award the diner price to the Winner.
I know that some people are joking here and I am one of them, but that should not take aim from the competition to win date with Hix.
APS discussions will be not classified as chit chat.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

willow, when walking down the road with a woman, arnt the ladies suposed to follow a couple of feet behind.? :wink:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Win a Date with Hix

munkee said:
Hey Lily,

Chivalry isn't dead just dying quickly. The man is meant to walk between the lady and the road to prevent splashes from puddles.

The drawback to iambic pentameter is finding people who will understand you. :).

Make sure Hix is a true gentleman for the evening. And good luck to whoever may win. :)

Golly, all that from an engineer :shock:

and TB, that's the position I always adopt. It means he has to walk through any random spiderwebs first!

i dont like spiders, would you walk infront of me please.??

There once was a herper called Hixy
who thought that he'd try to get tricksy
and take out to dinner
just one lucky winner
I think it'll prolly be... Pixie!

My prediction! :D

And TB, you can't have it both ways :roll:

I rather thought that the lady walking on the left had to do with the sword and freedom of movement for the right arm, when required to defend oneself against some cad.

But then, I had also heard that the reason was so the woman was against the buildings as they walked and therefore, when chamberpots were emptied out of upper windows into the streets, the ladies were out of harms way of the falling contents.

LeaBilby! She'll be able to clear this up for us. She seems up on all things history! Now, where did we leave her...? :?

A herper called Hix there strode
alone, the solitary road
along came Greenwillow
her breast, Hixy's pillow
together, forever, they flowed

;)

There was a young herper named Hickson,
Who wanted the ladies to call on,
So they started a race,
But oh to see his face,
When 'twas announced that blue won.

Jeez Wrasse! Nice wording, but not too sure The Parents will be happy with me having pillow-breasts :shock:

And magpie, I like your prediction much better than mine! It exercised the imagination oh so much more :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back