Win a Date with Hix

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe APS should have a desperate 'n' dateless forum :lol: :lol: :lol: but in chit chat, not in "herp discussion" :wink: :twisted:

moosenoose said:
I find it strange Hixy hasn’t appeared on this thread, personally I think with all the attention it’s received he’s run off and joined the priesthood!

Actually, I thought I'd better stay out of this thread in case it put people off entering! But I have been watching with interest, and I'm very impressed with some of the prose that was written.

And I'm stoked that I'm getting a free dinner - and with someone to talk to as well!

:p

Hix

A lonely Lady was walking along a road
When She spied a lonesome toad
She picked up that Toad and kissed its lips
*BANG* *ZAP* *POOF* The Toad was HIX

Get entering ladies. HIX could be your Handsome frog Prince.

RE: Re: RE: .

You know Dorian....I realise I've joked occasionally about you being a bit of a girl....but I didn't realise that you were that MUCH of a girl :shock: :lol:

Ummmm Lucas, that's not Olivehydra........or is it? :wink:

Re: RE: Re: RE: .

Kersten said:
You know Dorian....I realise I've joked occasionally about you being a bit of a girl....but I didn't realise that you were that MUCH of a girl :shock: :lol:

You know its all me

Re: RE: Re: RE: .

olivehydra said:
Kersten said:

You know its all me
It's alright...you know I'm just jealous because I'm nowhere near as "woman" as you are....at least I'm "man" enough to admit it! :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: .

But Olive, are you as "ladylike" as me? I almost stepped in a puddle today, but fortunately a kind and handsome stranger whipped off his cape and lay it over the water for me. Would a man do that for you?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: .

GreenWillow said:
But Olive, are you as "ladylike" as me? I almost stepped in a puddle today, but fortunately a kind and handsome stranger whipped off his cape and lay it over the water for me. Would a man do that for you?

But of course. BTW when am I going to get my shoes back that I lent you???

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: .

For shame Lily! Don't you know when Dorian passes men lay their capes on the ground even when there are no puddles so that fair Dorian's feet wont be sullied by the touch of the earth :wink:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: .

Um, about those glass slippers you lent me for the ball the other week. Well, um, I've lost one of them.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: .

Kersten said:
For shame Lily! Don't you know when Dorian passes men lay their capes on the ground even when there are no puddles so that fair Dorian's feet wont be sullied by the touch of the earth :wink:

Gosh. And all they do for me is throw rose petals :(

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: .

Well look on the bright side....at least when the handsome price gallops in to town to find the owner of the shoe Dorian will finally meet the man of his dreams! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back