win an albino

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scam7278

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
whats the deal with that link to win an albino over sponsors ads? If i was paying good money to sponsor this site i would not like that covering my ad.. maybe it should be moved to somewhere else rather than covering banners paid for by sponsors???

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont see ads or the albino thing....

i love fire fox and no banner ads....

no offence to the sponsors, but 99% of internet advitising ruin it for the few that unoffensively advertise in appropriate places

yeah but they are paid sponsors and members of this site not just pop ups

are you talking about the top right corner? because that isn't really covering anything other then about 3mm of the edge ive watched the advert it isn't interferring with the goulburn valley reptile suplliers sign.

forensick how do you block the ads with firefox? :shock:

hobbo what is your screen resolution? if its less than 1024x768 it might be bunching everything together..

theres a good inch gap between the albino comp and the advertising for me

What resolution is your monitor set at? For every ad there is on this site, there's still about an inch of room...

this is what I see:
adje7.png

What resolution are you running at? The top five used resolutions on APS are:
  1. 1024x768 47.48%
  2. 1280x1024 17.90%
  3. 1280x800 11.08%
  4. 800x600 9.29%
  5. 1152x864 3.17%

Of those, only the 800x600 (9%) may have problems with this. If it is fealt this is an issue, I will work on displacing the banner ad a bit to the left.

sorry guys it seems that my pc is a piece of crap :( ... can this thread please be deleted?

ad block plus plugin....
eliminates all banner and pop up ads, unless you approve them....

i jst added aps to see what the covered add was...
and i am the same, biut an inch away

on my computer the orange win an albino thing is covering at least one sixth of the advertisment
But my computer must be different lol

I have made some changes so that should hopefully fix it for the majority of cases. There's nothing I can do if people have extremely low resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back