Woma eye issue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al6369

Reaction score
I have joined because I am desperate to try and work out what's wrong with my woma. I thought he had retained lids but now I'm not so sure. It was one eye now it is two and they are looking shrivelled. He is not angry or behaving weird. I have tried giving him a sook and he has plenty of water if he wants to do it himself. Today to add insult to injury he has turned his nose up at food. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have joined because I am desperate to try and work out what's wrong with my woma. I thought he had retained lids but now I'm not so sure. It was one eye now it is two and they are looking shrivelled. He is not angry or behaving weird. I have tried giving him a sook and he has plenty of water if he wants to do it himself. Today to add insult to injury he has turned his nose up at food. Does anyone have any ideas?

Get him to a reptile vet asap imo, we can't diagnose anything online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks I'm trying to find one here that treats snakes as we speak. Just thought someone may have some idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back