Woma locations

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClausWandborg

Reaction score
Hello guys.
I have 4 different womas, and I was wondering if any of you could tell me, what localities they look like, or what I should look for myself.

I'm thinking that they might be a mishmash of different bloodlines, and localities.
Since they are CB animals, and located in Denmark with me.

I'll post some pictures of them.

Best regards from Denmark, Claus.
[doublepost=1549964719,1549964457][/doublepost]This here is my biggest female.

woma hun 1,,,,.jpeg

woma hun 1,,,.jpeg

woma hun 1,,.jpeg

woma hun 1,.jpeg

woma hun 1.jpeg
[doublepost=1549965013][/doublepost]my second female

womahun2.jpeg

womahun2,.jpeg

womahun2,,.jpeg

womahun2,,,.jpeg
[doublepost=1549965399][/doublepost]My biggest male

womahan1.jpeg

womahan1,.jpeg

womahan1,,.jpeg

Smallest male. He is 660 g

womse1.....jpeg

womse1....jpeg

womse1...jpeg

womse1..jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Second female and biggest male look like cross locality animals, probably SA x NT, I'd guess more NT blood than SA, but it's very difficult to tell with crosses especially after the F1 generation.

The other two I'd also hesitantly guess to be mixed locality but it's harder to say.

Pretty difficult to be sure about locality with Womas from most populations without their history, but these look mixed. Without history you definitely won't be able to identify them to a specific region. You do get pure Womas which look a bit like your first one in parts of the NT, but it's not really typical.

thanks a bunch Sdaji!

Sa and NT are short for what ?
And also could you tell me what a " Zebraline" woma is ? I've heard talk of that, but here in Denmark there seems to be different oppinions on what that is .

Sorry for the late response!
And again thanks for the help !

South Australia x Northern Territory = SA X NA

thanks a bunch Sdaji!

Sa and NT are short for what ?
And also could you tell me what a " Zebraline" woma is ? I've heard talk of that, but here in Denmark there seems to be different oppinions on what that is .

Sorry for the late response!
And again thanks for the help !

I haven't heard the term 'zebraline' before, but it sounds like a name someone came up with for something to do with the stripes. Maybe crisp stripes, or regular ones, or irregular... no idea!

And SA and NT are short for South Australia and Northern Territory, the central southern state of Australia and the central north Territory. If you look at a map you'll probably see them labelled pretty clearly. The main populations in SA and NT which captive lines come from are fairly far apart and they look quite different. If you google images of south Australian womas and Northern Territory womas (often called Tanami womas) you'll see plenty of examples. SA womas are larger and have less vivid colours. They usually have yellow of beige heads, while NT womas usually have brighter orange heads. The overall body colour and pattern is also different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back