Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woma Man

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanna say hi. Im a huge reptile lover with over 80 in my collection and just glad to have somewhere to talk about my passion

Hope 2 talk 2 some of you soon

Regards
Woma Man:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything all python breeds and lots of lizards frogs and turtles

But i sensed a hint of sarcasm in several other posts.

Welcome to the forum, Woma Man! One of the many great things about this forum is that all of those hard to find reptile lovers are in the one spot, :D

Love to see pics of your collection.:)

Thanks Everyone

Thanks 4 the welcome everyone. Im in Melbourne Victoria and I have all python breeds except roughies and Gtps but getting Gtps in Feb next year. And lot of lizards frogs and turtles.

Hope I answered all the questions but if I missed anything let me know.

Woma Man

Pics

Ill try and arrange some pics in the next few days ive gotta try and get one on my profile first but hang in there. They are on the way

Hey everyone just wanna say hi. Im a huge reptile lover with over 80 in my collection and just glad to have somewhere to talk about my passion

:D welcome Woma man...seeing you are in Melbourne you may want to come to the next VHS or VAAH meeting and meet some others who love to talk reptiles.;)

Cheers, Judy (aka HerpTrader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back