Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vhs

:D welcome Woma man...seeing you are in Melbourne you may want to come to the next VHS or VAAH meeting and meet some others who love to talk reptiles.;)

Cheers, Judy (aka HerpTrader)

Great idea Judy. Members are always welcome. Pizza is pretty good too.

Thanks 4 the welcome everyone. Im in Melbourne Victoria and I have all python breeds except roughies and Gtps but getting Gtps in Feb next year. And lot of lizards frogs and turtles.

Hope I answered all the questions but if I missed anything let me know.

Woma Man

im in melb too , what kinds of turtles do u have

im in melb too , what kinds of turtles do u have

Hey only have five turtles 2 murrary river short necks 2 eastern long necks and a kreffts
but will be getting more when i get a bigger place

:D welcome Woma man...seeing you are in Melbourne you may want to come to the next VHS or VAAH meeting and meet some others who love to talk reptiles.;)

Cheers, Judy (aka HerpTrader)

Thanks Judy will definatly look into the next one. By the way when is the next one?

I have never heard of blue phase beardies:rolleyes: i would like to see some pics also.

An old saying on APS is "pics or it didnt hapen".

Donk

plz post a pic of a blue phased beardie plz plz plz

He's not really full blue phase but the lines on his back are real blue he's due for a shed when he does ill get a pic and post it for ya:D

just one speckle of blue would b enough to excite me beardies are allready gorgeous without trippy colours

My Womas are beautiful color but nothing that strange but will post pics very soon

Blue Phase

When you say Blue phase, do you mean that they have a lavender colour along their backs?

sorry no pics

I have heaps of pics but they're all to big and the site wont take them and im not a computer wizz and dont know how to crop them

If any one can help that would be good if not people who seriously want to see them let me know and ill attach them in a e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back