Woman pried from mouth of her pet python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A POLICE officer is up for a bravery award after reportedly pulling a woman from the jaws of her pet python.

DnudOvxPwFc

Published On: 16-Apr-11 10:06 AM
Source: NewsCore via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

It's nice that he's getting a bravery award for dealing courageously with a snake the same size as a decent Bredl's or an average coastal.

thats ridiculous. really shows how little the writer knows about pythons

Agree giglamesh but it's hardly bravery award material.

When will people learn to just leave their animals in their enclosues to feed, LOL

Fair call. So do you agree with the bravery award? (that was actually the point I was originally getting at)

I think there's a few people on here who would be up for medals just about every week if that were the case

Does that mean I deserve a medal for removing my 50cm spotted python from my mums hand when it bit her??

no i dont. i think its ridiculous.. all it did was bite her. does this mean if my 7ft jungle bites me someone can get a bravery award for removing it?
Exactly, that's all I was getting at, it is ridiculous.

I think it's fantastic...this makes us all hero's.
Take Monday off everyone, we deserve it

Damn, shame I bought a placid snake :/ No bravery award for me aye! Anyone want to lend me a snappy snake I need something exciting on my résumé.

so large snakes like some pythons.. can only eat a human if it fits in side them correct? if that is the case how do they know what there maximum size of prey is for their body size? and if it is a snake that he been neglected would it take the risk of eating something as large as a human as the opportunity is there? i have read a few thing while researching and some Australian scrub pythons can eat a kangaroo! so my final question is do snakes really eat humans? if so .. what type ?

ROFLMFAO..... No good deed goes unpunished(My Dad says it all the time)I am in hysterics that the women got a ticket after her "ordeal" my point is, she goes to do a good thing(feeding the Python)and then not only is she on the menu(joke)she gets fined HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH ahhhhhh soooo funny.
I do think it is ridiculous the Police Officer is up for an award?

He should have got medal for being a sensible American. 99% police officers would have shot the god damn thing with their 45 colt and then had a photograph in the local paper with the deadly albino son of a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back