woodies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read the post the way it sounded was that wings are not good for them.
Seems like a few people took it that way mate

yeh,
im sorry kirby :(
thanks for the heads up tho :D

M

I finally got my beardie now and a massive supply of woodies. Was breading my own and had about half a dozen babies in 3 weeks i was wrapped with that now i have enough to feed a beardie army. Bought some to expediate the breeding process. Bloke i know even put fluron on my tub .. yaaaaaaaaa

thats greattt!!
from your DP ur beardie looks REALLLLY cute ! (if its urs lol)

M

:D thanks. Thats mine. Posted pics yesterday in exotics :D Really happy. Eating crix after a bit of relocation adjustment and coming along nicely. Just gotta look out for that poo now. Not sure if it's done one, i'm guessing not, today's the first day that it's eaten though so hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I dunno how often they go lol.

how much do they eat?
their poops are reli small but TRUST me they get bigg really quickly!
beautiful dragon, i will just go on your thread now ;)

thanks,

M

UM had two feeds today. Is only 3 weeks old had 3 crix this morning and 4 or 5 this arvo.

Thanks heaps :D

no prob
its so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
i saw the pix on your thread!
GOrGeOuSSSSSSSSSSsssSS
M

:D thanks heaps .. i love him/her hey .. shame you can't tell the sex right away.

how old is yours now? you got any more pics?

yeh i have HEAPS of pics

ill put some her for you even tho i have heaps of threads lol :D
mine is about 6/7 months and i still dont know the gender :(
IMG_0jibber0376.jpg

IMG_0bghak0051.jpg

IMG_0bghak0057.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_002cc06-1.jpg

Aw very VERY cute :D

Love the pic with his mouth open. Looks like he's chasing the camera

hehe thanks :D
my fave is the one with his tongue out!

M

:D thanks. Thats mine. Posted pics yesterday in exotics :D Really happy. Eating crix after a bit of relocation adjustment and coming along nicely. Just gotta look out for that poo now. Not sure if it's done one, i'm guessing not, today's the first day that it's eaten though so hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I dunno how often they go lol.

u will def know wen its pooped.....the smell is pretty wrong haha

u will def know wen its pooped.....the smell is pretty wrong haha
yeh especially if there are only a few air holes in the enclosure and its like 35 degrees :lol: lol

woohoo i just bought some woodies and got them all set up in a tub. Hopefully will have some babies soon. Hope they like weetbix! hehe
I think ive got about 80-100 woodies to start with

Oh and a question.. Do woodies poo alot?? and should i be cleaning out the tub every few days or weeks or what?
they STINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back