World's biggest crocodile a major attraction

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course. what's the alternative? Best outcome for all if you consider the options.

That village is in a very poor area
Absolutely great news for both the people; who will earn money far beyond what they ever could have imagined
And the croc; who isnt a rather large handbag

I wish Britton could have had it weight to( obviously a hell of a lot easier said than done) I wonder what it weighs.

21ft is enormous..A true giant.

Thats pretty cool. Hopefully they cut back on its food soon though. 17kg every 5 days is WAAAY too much for any croc.

Especially if its now living in an enclosure where it will get less exercise. 21ft is the same length as our caravan :p

what a load of croc... literally. suppose its a win win situation at the moment, would be great to see that thing up close.

I agree, th one i play with at work is 3.6 and hes a pretty spectacular critter to look at from a few inches away, amazing to think there arensome around double his size!

just watched the monster croc doco with romulus and britton last night funny to see this tonight.
Good to see there is still some monsters left, and great to hear they didn't put a bullet in it....

That's animal cruelty. Made me feel sick watching that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back