worses day of my life

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dymback

Reaction score
today has being the worese day of my life we where going up to the reptile park today and got stuck in the bush fires for a good 3 hours going up then got stuck waiting for a ferry to take us across so we didnt have to go back on the free way but there was a 3 hour wait we stayed about 2 and a half hours then a guy drove past and said its going to be another 4 hours wait so we left and went back on the free way that took another 3 hours then we got home and when i went to cheack on my reptiles i found my large female diamond had pulled over some drift wood that had being in her tank for well over a year on her head and killed her
and she has being with me the longest.:cry:
she would have to be the best snake i have owned so far.
it really cuts ya up inside when something u have watch grow since a babie dies

wow, i am really sorry for your loss, not that it helps. but you know what i mean.

well you made my day better than it really was,,

i can imagine how you feel.
ive never lost a snake but im sure id be absolutely devo..

i really feel for you..

So sorry to hear about your snake. I hate it when nothing goes to plan.
Hopefully things will look up from now.

i would suggest that no one put drift wood in there tanks as it can cause death
i will never make that mistake again.

sounds like you really did have a rough day. nothing more wearing than waiting (especially in traffic) and then to come home to what you did must have been quite distressing. condolences on your loss

im really sorry to hear that mate :( hope things pick up for you
on the bright side you still have your home, your lives and your other pets :)

worses days of my life woke up today to find a second snake dead one of my black heads the vet said it was cause by the heat. from the last few days
tip for everyone make sure your tanks are well venterlated your snakes have a constint amount of water

Oh Dear,
I feel really bad for you Dymback...Don't really know what to say but just wanted to let you know that we are all thinking of you.

we think we have figured out why it got so hot
the guy that built our 3 bank encloures never put in air vents there is only the holes we put in,
but know after they have died he said he will come and put them in
dont seem to point know
wont be getting any more snakes for a while took long anogh to save up for them

thats really bad, sorry for your losses

So sorry for you loss. i know how it feels, and it will get easier as the days go by, of that i know, and before too long you will be scanning the sale ads that will come up in the next few months, and hop straight back on the horse. never give up, just learn from your mistakes, we all make them.
Best wishes.
sil

know this sounds wrong but dad is already to fork out the money for another just got off the fone to him and he goes get on to the website and find another diamond python

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back