Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbobulan,

I'm worried that I will get addicted... everytime I go into reef and river I check out all the new stuff. I've noticed that there are many people on here that have quite a collection!

I'm in reef and river a lot, and I love drooling over the snakes... I think I'll end up with a house full of them one day. I was sure I would just have one when I bought Savanna, but it only took a few months for me to want another one. I'm saving like mad for my next one at the moment :)

Tahlia, do you just have savanna at the moment? what is she? what else are you thinking of getting? good luck with saving!

Savanna is an adult spotted python. I only have her at the moment, black headed python is next. I also like murray darlings, and a bredli would be nice to... I've had Savanna for 4 months, and she's really placid. My brother doesn't like her, I think she scares him a bit. She's never tried to bite him, but he doesn't know how to read her body language. He doesn't mind the black head I've been looking at in reef and river, coz he's really placid. The black head seemed to like my mum too, he stretched out to her 4 or 5 times wanting her to pick him up :)

Welcome to APS :)
Great bunch and very helpful...A word of warning though, snakes are very addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back