would she be fertile?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhammond123

Reaction score
so im trying to buy a new snake for breeding, and the person i messaged said this about the snake. what are your opinions on this, do you think she would be fertile? is fertility effected that much? should I go for it, or the odd to low

"But if your interested in her for breeding I couldn't guarantee her suitability. We are her third owners. Her first owner completely neglected her, didn't feed her properly and never handled her, she became very aggressive and cage defensive and we also believe she is stunted from this as she's about three years old but small for her age, hence why I'm not sure she'll be capable of breeding.
Her second owner looked after her very well but was too scared of her so didn't handle her either. We've had her for almost a year and my son has spent a lot of time handling her (and been bitten more times than we can count), but his time has paid off and she's gone from being very on edge and biting constantly to being quite comfortable while being held, but is still cage defensive. She is a beautiful snake, and feeds very well."

Thank you for your input and reassurance. might take the plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back