wow factor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think a tiger would hold on to the throat until the animal dies..it just wont let go if there is a breath..and lets face it,,tigers are faaaaar more intelligent,,as far as learning how to use the cat reflexes to avoid the teeth..thousands of years of living together..tigers and big cats generally are the alpha predator to beat

ssssnakeman said:
i think a tiger would hold on to the throat until the animal dies..it just wont let go if there is a breath..and lets face it,,tigers are faaaaar more intelligent,,as far as learning how to use the cat reflexes to avoid the teeth..thousands of years of living together..tigers and big cats generally are the alpha predator to beat

But he had hold of the back of the crocs neck. Not trying to cause trouble Baz, just didn't seem right.

My bro recently emailed me a classic clip of a croc pretty well ripping a guys arm off at a Thai croc farm show (after poking it with a stick for a while and then sticking his arm in it's mouth - pity it wasn't his head he stuck in there) Don't know how new it is.
Hey playwell if you pm me your email adress I could send it to you and you could maybe throw it up here?

Interesting clip. You can only assume that the tlion won if you go by what the person says. I guess he was there he would know. The croc would have nowhere near the agility and stamina of a cat in those circumstances IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back