WOW.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig.a.c

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Found this on another site. Its an american snake I think, not sure, but I want one.

mangrove6-19-05%20001.jpg

its in the genus boiga. so unfortunately the closest youre goin to get to one of those is a brown tree

frankly i rkn night tigers look way better

and if u think that one is nice have a look around for the malayan form, it has yellow stripes along the flanks

That is beautiful, it's so glossy. There are lots of snakes that look better I suppose but it hasn't always got to be a competition :)

You're right Instar, very similar to a Sunbeam snake, that wonderful iridescence.

Youd have to have an outdoor enclosure to get the full effect of both the snakes dont you reckon?

Definately Sherm, have seen pics inside, under lights etc, nowhere near it. Sun really does it! :D
Hatchys n neonates are blackish with lighter head patch, ugly lil suckers, surprisingly. Still glossy but..*shrugs*

Yeah Alex, looks like an oil spill eh :lol:

juvenile

sunbeam_snake_juv_6473.jpg

Yes I had one of those years ago, wild caught and never let me forget it. Beautiful looking snake but what an attitude.

Awesome snakes, really love the mangrove snake, the black and yellow looks unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back