• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB :: COLOURED! bearded dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimba83

Reaction score
im not very interested in the tan colouring which sadly is what most shops stock in melbourne ive been to.

im looking for one with some colour and spunk to it..

ive managed to get an organge phase which atm at only 6inches is a light colour the owner said however its ment to be a strong organge.

i dont mind male or female..

preffer a younger one (4 weeks - 8 months)

willing to buy a couple :) and happy to organise freight if required.

just remember, they all hatch pretty dull.

i know they do, ive just got my heart set on a red :)
like fire red styles.

ive seen peoples posted that have a very nice white colour.. but yeah not sure if saz has any atm i was looking thru the old posts but ur right its worth a shot :)

hi i have some hatching in a few days. i know one of last years turned almost a butter color ill try get a photo of him if your interested. the dad is massive he weighs 580grams last time i weighed him his the one in my avatar:)

sorry for the crap quality of the pic but thats the parents

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 106
Dunno how soon you are after them, but I should have some red phase babies by sometime in December.

No dramas, I have a few of the babies spoken for already but I can add you to the list if you like? Assuming she lays a decent batch of fertile eggs, I should be able to send a couple of bubs your way! :)

hells yeah ill put my names down on as many lists as i can.. like i said i wana start a good collection of colours.

hells yeah ill put my names down on as many lists as i can.. like i said i wana start a good collection of colours.

Strictly reptiles in Melb has Rick Walker ones "orange phase" and some other breders red phase. They are in rosanna a new shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back