• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB, Mertens monitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murph_BTK

Reaction score
Hey y'all I am on the market trying to track down a Mertens Water Monitor.. i would prefer a hatchie.. so or juvenile at best sex is of no preference.. PM if you desire.. and info or suggestions would be great.. peace [emoji6]

Instagram: murph_BTK

Hey y'all I am on the market trying to track down a Mertens Water Monitor.. i would prefer a hatchie.. so or juvenile at best sex is of no preference.. PM if you desire.. and info or suggestions would be great.. peace [emoji6]

Try Peter Krauss (cairns)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is he a FB type of seller as I do not do stalk book [emoji39].. I did Google the name and some YT clips came up with critter cam.. [emoji6]

No definitely not the fb type.
Has kept and bred alot of monitors and has some nice mertens. I got a trio of mertens from him 4 or 5 years ago and was very happy with them and the price. Is a very knowledgeable guy I'll see if i can find his details for u.

No definitely not the fb type.
Has kept and bred alot of monitors and has some nice mertens. I got a trio of mertens from him 4 or 5 years ago and was very happy with them and the price. Is a very knowledgeable guy I'll see if i can find his details for u.

Thanks heaps mate.. appreciate it so much.. I'm in the design stages of a large horse trough.. half water and land.. * I'll do some basic drawings and post up in diff thread get some feed back and ideas.. (I had a similar set up when I had crocs in Darwin) so wish I had photos still from back then)
But until then it's sourcing a Mertens first [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back