• Check out the new Feedback and suggestions forum. This adds the ability to add ideas for the site and upvote/downvote them. It would be great to hear from you all in how we can boost site activity and who would like to assist with some exciting ideas from Rob and I.

WA WTB Rats Perth Region WTB

marcus0002

Just moved to Perth from QLD and wanting to get back into owning snakes as I couldn't bring my pythons over due to WA laws.
Before I buy another python I am chasing a source of rats to avoid paying petshop prices. I haven't had much luck on gumtree here.

marcus0002

What sort of prices are these guys selling at, my breeder in brisbane was selling extra large rats for 9 bucks each, petshops wanted $25, hence looking for private sellers rather than shops

adderboy

Not sure. I don't actually buy from any of these because I live NOR, but for instance Wildpet has adult rats going at 2 for $18 or jumbos 2 for $20. Likely to be better than normal petshop prices.

marcus0002

Not sure. I don't actually buy from any of these because I live NOR, but for instance Wildpet has adult rats going at 2 for $18 or jumbos 2 for $20. Likely to be better than normal petshop prices.
Yea thats exactly the sort of price I was looking for , Ill have to check them out thanks.