• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Reptile Magazines

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigblackdog

Reaction score
As I'm still relatively new to herping, I'd like to read everything I can.
I'm after any Reptile magazines (English text only) from here, the US or wherever.
I have the complete set of Reptiles Australia mag already, so probably mainly US stuff.
Please pm me if you have any back issues of Reptile mags you're willing to sell.
Thanks.

I have some at home just collecting dust, i'll find them and send you a PM when i get home or some time tomorrow.

Re: RE: WTB: Reptile Magazines

africancichlidau said:
Bbd, go to vhs.com.au and click on the monitor link. You will find there all the available issues of Monitor Magazine and the contact details for obtaining them.

Thanks - but already sorted!
I have a Money Order on the way to the VHS for all available back issues of Monitor :D

africancichlidau said:
Bbd, go to vhs.com.au and click on the monitor link. You will find there all the available issues of Monitor Magazine and the contact details for obtaining them.

Thanks - but already sorted!
I have a Money Order on the way to the VHS for all available back issues of Monitor :D

MrBredli said:
I have some at home just collecting dust, i'll find them and send you a PM when i get home or some time tomorrow.

Thanks for that - I'll let you know when I receive the pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back