Www.carpetpython.com.au

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are Australian based hence .com.au Go on their site and then just click the 'about us' or 'contact us' and it should tell you where they are based

- - - Updated - - -

They sell carpet pythons :rolleyes:

they are based in victoria and only sell to petstores and reptile retailers

Every time I go to their website, I dribble and drool and look at pictures of amazing, beautiful animals.. and my wish list goes insane. Then I read the 5 little words that break my heart : We Only Sell To Retailers. It's like if Lindt chocolate company had a decree that read "We Only Sell to Skinny People". I'd just have to die lol.

Hi folks,

Merry Christmas to all. We are considering sales to the public again. We have a large amount of hatchlings that need homes form this years breeding season. Keep checking the site in the new year. Have a great festive season and be safe.

Hi folks,

Merry Christmas to all. We are considering sales to the public again. We have a large amount of hatchlings that need homes form this years breeding season. Keep checking the site in the new year. Have a great festive season and be safe.

omg omg
ahhh i can't wait :) :)

Hi folks,

just curious , why dont you sell to the public anymore? and what states can the petshops sell jags in ? i thought it was only beginner species allowed in shops , how do jags with their nuero problems fit into being a beginner snake , or are the laws different in vic

just curious , why dont you sell to the public anymore? and what states can the petshops sell jags in ? i thought it was only beginner species allowed in shops , how do jags with their nuero problems fit into being a beginner snake , or are the laws different in vic

They're just carpet pythons and as such, a beginner snake. Nothing to it.

Off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
I have absoloutly no desire to keep them and have no experience with them. I was simply answering your question as to how pet shops can sell them.

Off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back