XMAS MESSAGES !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wattso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wattso clan~ wishing every member, admin, and Slate Family A terrific and peaceful xmas and a wonderful new year! Thanks for alot of fun and a great site this year. .........Cheers :D

yer i guess i should be in the xmas thing and wish you's all a happy xmas and new year and whatever as well

Yeah merry Christmas to the members and moderators and anyone who happens to read this message. Heres hoping you all get what your wishing for from Santa and remember to give your herps something special too!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year
Amy

christamas bah humbug na merry christmas i watched my jackass dvd collection then my mum came home lol he put a sk8board in a big pipe and rolled down the hill on the sk8board its mad

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy new year everyone, all the best...

yeah merry christmas ho! ho! ho! (no offence to u girls)lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy new year from slateman family to all people who enjoy our site.
specially thank you to administrators David, beautiful Nicole and African fisheadthingy.
Thans for support everyone.

All the best for Chrissy guys n gals, can you feel the love?
oh, and be gentle with that reindeer Mystic.

Bendragon, how'd you know Christmas was taken over by the Roman Catholics centuries back in order to convert more pagans to the Catholic religion?

Joyeux No?l chacun ! Et une nouvelle ann?e heureuse ! Espoir de

P.S I obtenez que vous tout ce que vous avez voulu d'"Santa" :D

Merry Christmas everyone! And a Happy New Year!

P.S I hope you all get what you wanted from "santa" :D

LMAO parko :D :D :D :D :D :D not only rudolphs nose is red! :oops:

merry chrismas and a safe new years

Dear all,
In the spirit of the season and in closing the distance between us, we would like to offer you the following:. Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. . . . . . and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted (by the Christian) calendar year 2004, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Australia great, (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

I absitively love it Fishy....

Same to you and yours everyone :) LOL

I posted this earlier today, but for some inexplicable and unexplained reason it was delated, so here it is again ...

herpingxmascard.jpg

Just goes to show how politically correct the worlds becoming when we have to be careful with wishing others a Merry Christmas. :lol:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all, and may all your eggs hatch successfully (better gift as any in my opinion :D ) .

ps. I have to go to school over here on Christmas :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back