Xmas shopping for snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abnrmal91

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Its funny most normal people are panicking trying to buy food for Xmas eve/Xmas day, trying to buy prawns and other seafood. Where I was panicking that I needed to contact my rat breeder (stuffed up my calcs of what I needed and what was actually in the freezer lol) as I need more rats before the holiday season. Crisis fixed he is selling tomorrow.

My snakes are getting an early Xmas present, its feeding night.

Anyone been doing shopping for their reps for Xmas?

My girl's getting her big enclosure, but I'll have to make it first! That's the beauty of herps (as opposed to kids) because they don't mind if the presents are a bit late.

My snakes are getting fed Christmas night :) And all my reptiles are getting substrate changes (some have already got them, others will have to wait til after Christmas) and some have gotten bigger enclosures

I'm getting an Exo Terra Vivicator for my baby Cunningham's so I stop wasting woodies

My Angle headed dragons and pink tongue skink are getting pinky mice for xmas dinner and the snakes get a rat, I am also wanting to get them all a bigger enclosure but that will have to wait :(

The bhp is getting a turkey and the Darwin is getting a Burdekin duck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back