• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha MOPED, hotted up 70cc, car licence only

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zobo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available 1

Price $1500- ONO

General Description

moving out bush and so the scooters are not much use, so selling the 2006 Yamaha Jog CV50

Black

12,400k’s but all upgraded with new parts
I bought this in perfect condition with 8,500ks and all the following mods done over next 2,000k’s and a further 2000k’s done on the reliable new combo

I have fitted the following parts and all tuned to perfection;
-70cc Malossi sport kit (iron head)
-Re-jetted carby (17.5mm)
-Modified stock airbox
-Gianelli reverse sports pipe
-Carbon fibre reeds
-POSH super battle digital programmable CDI (ignition) with no limter
-Dr Pulley sports variator with 4g slider weights
-New CVT belt
-Red torque spring
-Have a new sports clutch (not yet fitted as CVT casing needs very minor shaving)

All these items have been tuned to perfection with considerable time put into fine tuning. CVT cover has waterproof cooling vents to reduce heat build up. This scooter is the fastest 50cc I have ridden and runs flawlessly. When stock it topped out at a GPS indicated 53klm/hr, now it hits a GPS indicated 87klm/hr and gets there pretty dam quick. Lifts front wheel at times on take off, but once the new clutch is fitted it should really rocket off line.

Have a heap of spare parts too, including the stock 50cc engine, CDI, stock pipe, stock CVT springs etc, so everything to put back to std if needed.

Rego in Qld is only $220-year and I have it fully insured for $80- with NRMA. Can be ridden on just a car licence.

Can also include a LARGE size full face helmet and a VGC Dryrider club jacket (waterproof)($500+ worth) for $200- extra

Bike has a few very minor little scratches on bottom of fenders but hardly noticeable and there when I got it. Never been dropped. Very light and easy to ride. Currently rego’d but have not had time to get RWC done yet so will negotiate selling rego/unrego.

jas
Near Loganholme SE Qld

can email pics if needed.

PM or ph 0439998219

jas

SOLD NO REGO OR RWC for this price (as got a car and unreg)

MAY TRADE for morph carpets or GTP female.

Location SE QLD

Willing to Freight? no

Contact Details PM or ph 0439998219

SAM_5169 (Large).JPGSAM_5171 (Large).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back