Yay...Albino Joey!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done jan!! god i envy that albino!! bet you were happy when you saw that one!!!! how much are one of those worth? not that im after one, just wondering really

wow, the shed ended up working out well!! it was still being put together when i was up there!!
those rats i bought off you are breeding like crazy still and their bubs arent going too bad either!!

Hey mckellar...hows the Prossie doing??:)

hahaha you read my mind!!! they are doing great!! had a bit of trouble for a while(they wouldnt take rats, so they were eating a couple of mice each every feed) but they are going great and growing well!! im really happy with them!! and you have olives on the way.... might have to look into those, ive been thinking about getting a pair for a while!!

l cant really say but maybe around 400 for a albino...
Glad the prossies are doing well for you:)
If your interested in a olive or 2 that would be cool l will
let you know when they are ready to go...

l cant really say but maybe around 400 for a albino...
Glad the prossies are doing well for you:)
If your interested in a olive or 2 that would be cool l will
let you know when they are ready to go...

400:O:O thats really cheap!!!
what about a normal one?

and let me know with those olives!! definantly interested!!

a normal is around 250..
yep will let you know when it happens:)

congratulations on the albino baby the dad looks great ive got red necked wallabys but no young as yet

Aww thats so cute Jan, shame it didn't pop it's head out when i was there.
Jan has the best rats too, very good quality......:):)

na...we breed rabbits for the scrubbies!!
Nice big ones...b

Its funny you say that, I was gonna say that the albino dad you have looks like an overgrown rabbit...LoL

Thanx Krusty...the setup is working well for us, a lot more organised at last!!
Lucky our scrubby's only eat coloured things...like big black rabbits:)
Hey...so mooky and sooky could be a good entree;)

Thanx Koubee....the joey is doing really well its not pink anymore...getting a nice white coat!!
Shouldnt be too much longer before it comes out of mums pouch:)

Bundy_Zigg the area where we keep them has loads of shade and they get more morning sun than hot afternoon sun....l have seen albino's at wildlife parks that have tatty ears due to sunburn....
If it was necessary l would probably put some sort of sunscreen of him, but he seems just fine:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back