!!yay!! i got my green p's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in QLD you go straight from Learners to Full License.. is that correct? It's what I've been told by those dastardly Queenslanders.... and would explain the term "bloody QLD driver!"

I mean this in a jovial way, I'm half QLDer.....

i think ppl go way outta hand with the p plate thing most of the ppl i see that stuff are are fully lisenced but mainly coz p platers know the rules better as they have just done the tests freash while somme ppl driving for over 10 yrs wouldnt have a clue bout all the new rulles and stuff then wen they crash the p plater gets the blame but anyways congrats but speeding sux

Raxor: Lol - surely you had some hinkling they might have been fibbing :p

I do think they are getting a little harsh on P-Platers but meh. Obey the laws and you won't run into trouble.

Midol, I just like to think people are always telling me the truth....

I don't like to doubt anyone. I'm too kind, caring and gullible, apparently.

We keep our P's for three years, but there are little restrictions. We don't have to wear P plates, we don't have speed restrictions. We do have a zero tolerance on alcohol and only four points. Though all this changes come July. Anyone who obtains their licence after July has a whole lot of restrictions put in place, quite similar to NSW.

diamond_girl: Just because P platers "know the rules better" does not make them better drivers. Sure there are exceptions out there, but ALL P platers are inexperienced, that's what makes them P platers.

and thank god that I got my licence before the new P Plate laws came into Queensland, they don't come in until July.. But the only thing that I have to have at all times is a 0.00% blood alochol reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back