• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Year 12 Study books.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ersatz

Reaction score
Quantity Available:

1. Excel HSC General Maths - RRP $40
  2. Excel HSC Modern History - RRP $40
  3. Excel HSC Biology - RRP $40
  4. Excel HSC Chemistry - RRP $40
  5. Indepth studying for 'Belonging' for senior students - RRP $35
  6. Frankenstein breakdown and anaylsis (CliffNotes) - RRP $40
  7. The Tempest breakdown and analsis (CliffNotes) - RRP $20
  8. Binder booklets on Albert Speer and Nazi Germany (saved me in the HSC trials) - Made from teachers textbooks.
$20 bucks each for the 'Excel HSC' books.
$15 bucks each for the rest.

If you buy a few, 10 bucks each book.

General Description:
All in brilliant condition, most only ever openned a few times, due to my lack of studying time. Only the biology book has writing inside it, with alittle bit of highlighting. Shortly after decided to write notes on single sheets and stick them in a folder for quick reference. All of the 'Excel HSC' brand books have the most up-to-date syllabus and can be used for several years.

Belonging is usually a topic for English Standard/Advanced, though I know Frankenstein won't be used 2 years in a row as a listed text, may come in handy for another class that uses Frankenstein, or for general reading, I found it interesting and I hate school. The Tempest was boring, but IMO Shakespear isn't the best thing to spent your night-times studying.

The binderbooklets on Albert Speer and Nazi Germany, there are 2. One has all content, great stuff to read, most of it is summarized. Fair few time-lines that helped me remember all the dates. The second booklet is a question answer booklet. I have filled about half of it out while I was studying, but there are some brilliant 'Past-Paper' questions in there, you can have it with the 'Excel HSC' history book. Will be useless to you if you don't have Germany/Speer/Hitler/Nazi Regime as your national, personality and case studies.

All in top condition, if no-one wants them I'll just be selling them to the school, or keeping them around to collect dust.
Willing to Freight?:
Nope, kinda pointless.

Contact Details
PM me here for mobile.
PM me here for more info.
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back