Yellow Faced Whippie - GoPro fun :) - Demansia Psammophis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidergirl

Reaction score
Hey all! Long time no chat! :D
Ive been in QLD 4 months now (from NSW) and seen an abundance of beautiful local critters!
Had the opportunity to photography many bpth herps and inverts. The wildlife here is great :D
Ive taken to bringing the gopro with me on our little treks, and got extra lucky with this co-operative girl!

A little vid i made on a gorgeous girl who takes to sunning herself in our rock wall :)
Sorry bout the quality, but i hope you find her as lovely as i did :D

[video=youtube;JLwgQBdmVlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLwgQBdmVlU[/video]

Being from NSW I guess you might not be aware of the laws that now apply to you in QLD - It's illegal to interfere with native wildlife up here.

Being from NSW I guess you might not be aware of the laws that now apply to you in QLD - It's illegal to interfere with native wildlife up here.

LOL!
Yeah Lauren, what were you thinking, disgraceful act!. Should kill it next time with a shovel!

Nice video, keen to see more from your property!

HA! Really? Thats stupid.. I must have broke plenty of laws then intervening between silly snakes and cars.

Qld does have a few silly laws though.. like it being illegal to ride a bike on the footpath! Lol
Well, If im threatened by law enforcers not to approach the wildlife in my own backyard, ill have a good long chat to them.

Till then though, nothing is going to stop me interacting with the creatures i love :)
thankyou for the tip though.

and thanks Richo!! :) ill have to take it on more day treks, got a few night vids but terrible quality... still getting used to the go pro lol :)

I have no problems with this video. How backwards are our laws when you get get fined for something like this but people on Instagram can pose with freshly killed snakes and don't even get a warning. Nice video (-:

Thank you Jase!
That's exactly what bothers me.. Plus, i have a little daydream of making nature doco's.. Where else do i start :lol:

My only concern is for the snake - dangling it for so long by the tip of its tail risks breaking the tail. Even if it's in your backyard it looks more like harassment to me. I see them often around the house & in the garden here on the mid north coast, but I never hassle them. If I was that snake, I'd be off out of there and get as far away as possible.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back